Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pinspiration: Yum!

In honor of the upcoming holidays I thought I would feature my Yum! board.  I know this blog is about vintage decor but, you know, a girl has got to eat!  As I was going over my board certain things became very clear, I like figs and I like chickpeas!  LOTS of recipes featuring both of those items. Also, these are not necessarily holiday recipes, just gorgeous food pics.

Full disclosure - I haven't tried most of these recipes but they sure do look good.  Also, I'm mostly vegetarian, so no manly, meaty meals here.

I have tried this one and it's one of my favorite breakfasts.  It's actually good anytime of day.  Super easy and super tasty. Use the link for the recipe. Now I want this.  Like right now. 




I have been dreaming about this cheese board since I pinned it.  I'm not even kidding. I could eat this every. single. day. and be happy forever.  Seriously.



I need to try this one soon. Now that fall has finally arrived in the desert I can start thinking about soups, stews and this yummy curry.





It's kind of insane how good this spinach and artichoke grilled cheese sandwich looks.  I think I'm drooling.



I LOVE Chimichurri Sauce but it's usually paired with steak or chicken so this option with fish is a must try for me. 






Alright so are you hungry yet?  Do you have any favorite food pins?  Share below.

If you want to see all my Pinterest boards follow me here.

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm hungry, so hungry :( haha, time to put on some rice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I had to raid the fridge after posting this! :)

      Delete