Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pinspiration Tuesday: Interiors/Living Room

Hello, my name is Francine and I am a Pinterest addict.  Seriously.  I have rediscovered and have become slightly, eh, full on obsessed with pinning! 

Below are my favorite living rooms found around the web of late.  As you will see I like color! Obviously.  But the last photo is absolutely one of may favorites.  So warm and inviting.  I could easily wile away the day with a good book, newspaper and cup of tea... ahh.

Do you have a favorite?  Let me know in the comments below.

Want to see more?  Most of the pins came from the Interiors and my Living Room boards.

Want to see all of my fabulous pins?  (Of course you do!).  Here is the link.


So bright and cheery but not in your face COLOR! I want to hang out in this room.  Like all day. Every day.

Melbourne family home, photo credit here.



This yellow sideboard is a bit loud but the neutral seating balances it our perfectly.  LOVE!


Dear Emily Henderson, You're awesome.  Sincerely, Francine.  Seriously.  Love her style.  Whimsy, colorful, pulled together. Perfect.

Oh Joy's Studio by Emily Henderson, photo credit here.


Muted earth tones, simple but not boring at all.  Now, where's my book and my tea? Or maybe some wine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment