Monday, October 27, 2014

Pinspiration Monday.. Let There Light!

Here's a little design inspiration for your Monday morning.  I recently updated and cleaned up my Pinterest boards and thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite pins here on the blog.  If you want to see all of my pins you can follow me here.

This week I'm going to share pins from my "Let There Be .... " board.  As always I LOVE to hear feedback!  Yay or nay, let me know below.  Are you on Pinterest?  Feel free to leave your page in the comments.

Glass

Designed by Tapio Wirkkala and produced by Iittala in the 1950's.
Gorgeous!

Photo from 1st Dibs


















Not sure who made this lamp but I love it (and the stunning collection of mcm glass next to it!).
I've also seen it in other colors.  If I was to find any color out in the wild it would be a very
good day indeed. 














 Photo credit from The End of History 



Paper

George Nelson Bubble Lamps 

One is lovely, five is divine!  These were designed by George Nelson in 1947 and
produced by Herman Miller in the 1950's.  If you can't find a vintage light, they are
still being produced today.  





Up and Away with George Nelson














Photo from SalPickering

Isamu Noguchi




This is a personal favorite.  My parents had
a pair of these in our living room.  My
(extremely lucky) sister now has them!
Designed in the early 1950's and
produced in Japan.




 

 

 

   


Photo from  The Noguchi Museum


 

Metal

Yes, please!!  Love these brutalist lamps by Laurel.


Photo from The End Of History

 

Even though I love these copper pendent
lights designed by Tom Dixon.



 

 







Photo from Architonic 




I love this DIY, thrifted version even better!


Photo from Remodelista



Do you have any favorites?  Want to see more?  

Check out my "Let There Be..." board on Pinterest.




No comments:

Post a Comment