Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Photo Shoot Sneak Peak

Last week I was fortunate enough to be a part of this fun photo shoot that was put together by Elizabeth at Boxhill and Sydney Ballesteros and photographed by Puspa Lohmeyer.   Definitely check out their websites.  Boxhill offers fantastic modern outdoor decor, Sydney is a creative director who has a great ability of making vintage new and fresh and Puspa is a gem of a photographer. 


Here are a couple of behind the scenes snaps I took...

The day started off like this ...




.... and this is the last pool side shot of the day....



The fun part for me, besides watching magic happen when creative people get together, is that I got to style some of my stock for the shoot.  These are some of the items that were used.



Aldo Londi for Bitossi ceramics and Georges Briard Glasses


I can't wait to see the final shots and will update the blog once they are out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment