Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Meet Jack, Be Nimble

As much as I love vintage housewares and home decor I am not a purist.  My home is a combination of old and new and the only absolute rule I have is that I must love it.  Doesn't matter if it is high brow or low brow.  Old or new.  It just has to have that something-something that calls my name.

When I did the pop up shop during Tucson Modernism Week I had the pleasure of meeting Shannon Lester, a landscape designer who is now designing modern planters.  Beautiful shapes and colors with a nod to the mid mod aesthetic make these planters stand out.

Steel Life Shallow Root Vessel

Shannon is currently running a limited promotion on Etsy on her "Jack-Be-Little" planter.  Buy a $75 gift certificate now for delivery in March and you'll save $50 off retail.  Be nimble and get Jack before this special promo ends.  Here is the link for Steel Life on Etsy.

Steel Life Jack Planter



2 comments:

  1. These planters are absolutely beautiful. I bet they'd cost a bomb to ship to Australia though. Drats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just are beautiful in person as they are in a photo! I would contact Shannon either by her website or her etsy page to inquire about shipping. It might be less than you think!

    ReplyDelete